Sunday, March 22, 2015

Columnist Response

So this is going to be a short blog post because a) it's late and b) I'm sick and I feel totally awful.

So we read these 3 "columns" in English class, basically the quotes because they're like glorified articles with strong opinions. I, personally, liked this one about the turkey talking to the president about no Thanksgiving because "Tom the Turkey" was really funny and even though it isn't really a turkey talking, the guy voicing/portraying the turkey uses a lot of dry humor and sarcasm, which I LOVE.


See, my favorite kind of humor is the stuff that is hilarious, but that when the people say it, they keep a totally straight face, which makes it even funnier.

Well, I'll end this with a "sick" funny (see what I did there? I'm sick and this is a...oh, never mind)


No comments:

Post a Comment